Knight Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site of the Mabinogi guild Knight

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Neglected? -Er. Didn't know where to put this o-O-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreamwitch

Neglected? -Er. Didn't know where to put this o-O- Empty
PostSubject: Neglected? -Er. Didn't know where to put this o-O-   Neglected? -Er. Didn't know where to put this o-O- I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:00 am

Is it just me or is the guild forum...boring, plain, uninteresting, inhabited, and ignored? I don't know if anyone else cares, but it just feels boring to me, there aren't a lot of people using the forums, or constantly. I want something to reply too, maybe start a section just for me? I don't know, I just need a way to post stuff! Arggg, I'd cry with joy if people actually RESPONDED to this D;! Well yeah. That's all I want, some more activity on the forums, although I don't think we can help it much. Oh well, Comments l Ideas l Questions l Songs l Dances at this time? Go go go! POST!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/penguinzgoquack
Raibart

PostSubject: Re: Neglected? -Er. Didn't know where to put this o-O-   Neglected? -Er. Didn't know where to put this o-O- I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:12 am

Yes,theres lots of stuff we could do to make this more fun.Personaly i like pet events,pet storys etc. But we can have a Post some thing Great you Acomplished section or aCheck outmy Outfits section (Fashion brings in comments) Ormore Guild events like scavanger hunts or even *gasp* pvp. Or even'Whats the best weapon ' Thread. MostlyThough me need morepeople willing to use the forums....hmmm how about a contest and the clues can only befound onthe Forum? ^^
Back to top Go down
Dreamwitch

PostSubject: Re: Neglected? -Er. Didn't know where to put this o-O-   Neglected? -Er. Didn't know where to put this o-O- I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:12 pm

Yeah, more people need to be interested. Really though, Id like an "anything" section of the forum. Like an "Other" Section, mabi off topic section?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/penguinzgoquack
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neglected? -Er. Didn't know where to put this o-O-   Neglected? -Er. Didn't know where to put this o-O- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neglected? -Er. Didn't know where to put this o-O-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knight Guild :: The guild :: Notices-
Jump to: