Knight Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site of the Mabinogi guild Knight

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Final hit help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
olliman20

Final hit help Empty
PostSubject: Final hit help   Final hit help I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:40 pm

Embarassed I no this is not an event or a contest but it seemed like the most logical place to put this.
I need help with getting FH. I am up to the part where u need 2 get the sketch of the glowing twin sword worrior. plz help me with this. I am willing 2 pay up to 5k.
ty if u r able 2 help.
Back to top Go down
ereth

Final hit help Empty
PostSubject: Help   Final hit help I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:17 pm

olliman20 wrote:
Embarassed I no this is not an event or a contest but it seemed like the most logical place to put this.
I need help with getting FH. I am up to the part where u need 2 get the sketch of the glowing twin sword worrior. plz help me with this. I am willing 2 pay up to 5k.
ty if u r able 2 help.

5k isn't needed here. We're a guild. Not a market, but I understand you just really want help. If I'm on, and not working, I'll definitely help you. Ask people when they're online, but if you cannot get any luck then here's some details on the FH quest, if you don't already know:
The Glowing Twin Sword statue needs to be drawn during a thunderstorm. Look up on Mabinogi World Wiki where it's located because I cannot remember its exact location. There is also a thunderstorm clock in the Wiki that will help you time your travel there. Make sure you have paper(s) because you could also draw more than one to sell to other people in the game and make some extra gold. Last thing, make sure you have people do the last dungeon with you because if not, it'll just prove to be harder than you anticipate. Anyways, I'll try and help you myself, but good luck regardless. Smile
Back to top Go down
olliman20

Final hit help Empty
PostSubject: FH help   Final hit help I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:10 am

tyvm, i will try that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final hit help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final hit help   Final hit help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final hit help
Page 1 of 1