Knight Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site of the Mabinogi guild Knight

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Idgaf darling.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreamwitch

Idgaf darling. Empty
PostSubject: Idgaf darling.   Idgaf darling. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:56 pm

Could we change this to thee GUILD posting place? I'd really love somewhere to post shiz and stuff all the time, I have a lot to rant about a lot. Thanks, that'd just make my effing day! And I doubt many *guests* will post here, no offense. Well off to ranting about my day darlings?

Well today, don't know why but I was in a hella bad mood. I have no idea why either. Then found out my best friends, OTHER best friend was saying I was uglier than the ugliest girl she knows? Haha, darling, you only call my ugly because you're fat and I'm not (:. And turns out I have to go to a bowling party with her? Let's see how that turns out, bet you I'll throw a bowling ball at her face, and spill nachos all over her! Then I got my hair cut, it's not THAT short, but I wanted it more layered and I didn't want her to cut 2 inches off of it. Then my mom was nagging me about that she could cut it her self. Now, I wasted 10k nx on stupid gachas when I should've saved for rb and reindeer? Ugh. Tried to enchant my admiral and lost 5 dura. Geez, thanks mabi. I can't go on mabi and talk to Hozer, stupid maintenance. I hate bad days, the effing piss me off. Well just needed somewhere to rant. Thanks, and try changing this to a guild posting place? Byee. -<3-
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/penguinzgoquack
Raibart

Idgaf darling. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idgaf darling.   Idgaf darling. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:19 am

lol ,You know you're right it would be fun to have a place for misc Rants or Blogs. Such a place might attract more attention to our Forums.
Ho,ho,ho ! I have a few stories to tell myself! Like the Time some drunken Indian tried to kick my door in and I had to chase him away with my resently purchased Damascus steel Viking sword! Roar!
Idgaf darling. Picture0019
How would I start that Story? ... ... Oh I Know! 'Dark was the night,the moon high over hearts' pirat
*Laughs* Yes a misc. section could be fun.
Back to top Go down
Dreamwitch

Idgaf darling. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idgaf darling.   Idgaf darling. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:37 am

holy! a drunken Indian!? woww, that would be an awesome story dude xD I'd read that if you ever made a story about it, lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/penguinzgoquack
Sponsored content

Idgaf darling. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idgaf darling.   Idgaf darling. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idgaf darling.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knight Guild :: Other :: Guild posting place-
Jump to: